Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Grill anyone???

Hey Ladies,
I am starting to think of recipes for next week and with the hot weather we are hopefully all enjoying thought of grilling. However, I was not sure if everyone has a grill. Please let me know what you think asap so, I can plan accordingly! If we can't all grill I have some great back up ideas but if we can grill I will save those for the next time I post!
Cheers to you all!

7 comments:

Serena said...

grilling sounds great to me! i love the grill :)

Nikki said...

I love to grill too!

carrie said...

we don't actually have a grill but we can figure something out so we're in!

Unknown said...

I have a grill. A wimpy little charcoal BBQ, but it works. Go for it!

Tisha said...

I'm game - we have a grill!

Rachel said...

GO FOR IT STACI! We have a big, beautiful, new grill! (thanks to Kevin - Andy's brother) Yeah!!!

Eva said...

I am just coming back from a trip so a little late on the reply but We Love The Grill!!!