Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Panza-Yuuummmmmyy!!!

We had all of Staci's recipes last night for dinner. They were so good! I had a friend over for dinner and was hoping she wouldn't like the stuffed mushrooms (more for me!) but she did! (It seems like people love or loath mushrooms.) Anyway, everything was so good. Even though I have always wanted to have a recipe for panzanella and try it, I wasn't sure what everyone else would think of this new dish. Well... everyone loved it! It was all gone. The chicken and mushrooms were very good too. I followed all the recipes as instructed and was glad I did. We had two more friends join us for the grilled banana splits and again everyone loved it! What a great idea. We have had grilled pineapple before and really liked that, the bananas were good too! I think we'll have all these things again! Seven thumbs up!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Seven thumbs? Lets see, which family member only gave one thumb? Was it Andy, you, Abigail, or AJ?

Rachel said...

We had three dinner guests!