Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

something to look fwd to...

Good Morning girls.... looks like i'm up next on the list :)
i have to say i typically don't measure out stuff when i cook but i'll do my best to come up with some measurements for you girls and how many it serves. I wrote up a preliminary menu yesterday. I decided to do a whole dinner menu. I'll be cooking it this weekend and posting it this weekend as well... We haven't had a fish reciepe yet so I decided to go with a Maple glazed salmon, roasted rosemary potatoes and a summer salad. These are reciepes that I have come up with on my own so I'm looking fwd to hearing your thoughts and suggestions. You know girls... we may just end up with a wonderful cook book on our hands with all these yummy recipies everyone is contributing. Have a great day and a Happy 4th of July everyone!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

SERENA!!! I had the same thought about the cookbook! You know what they say about great minds! :)

carrie said...

Ooohh I like that idea!