Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Panazanella Review

Great for summer! Thank you Staci for choosing this dish. I had only made panazanella once before and I forgot how much I liked it. I did everything the way the recipe called and we had a great dinner. I just couldn't stop eating the bread chunks out of the salad when we were finished. The next morning I seperated the bread (it was too soggy) out and used the onion mixture over my omlete. That was really good.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good left-over idea! Too bad we didn't have left-overs of ANYTHING!

Cahill Clan said...

what a great idea!! I might just make it again to have the leftovers and try it!