Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Serena's Salmon

Finally got to do the salmon! Sorry it took so long it was yummy as were the potatoes and salad. Think I liked the savory as opposed to sweet potatoes though the girls scarfed the sweet so it worked out great! Wanted to do the drink and dessert but just didn't manage my time well enough. Will definitely be a redo meal. Thanks Serena! (oh and no pic cause I can't find my camera :(

2 comments:

Rachel said...

No camera?! What happened?

carrie said...

It's been lost for two weeks! But...I just found it under a bunch of crap that had stacked up on my night stand :)