Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stacy: MIA for a while

Ladies, I'm heading out of the country next week so will not be participating, but I will try to get a funky food themed picture for you all from Chile! Brant had some real adventures with blood sausage there. Not sure I'll be that bold, but I'll try to dig up something. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun, Stacy! I tried the blood sausage in Argentina and I LOVE it! Weird, considering it took me some courage just to try it. I have since had it in Spain, and I STILL loved it! I wish I could get it here. Maybe you should try it . . . I recommend it! Have a great time!