Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New Recipe Box

Okay ladies, so by request we have a new recipe box. It's not what I would ideally do but its what is possible within the confines of what blogger can do and overall I think it will work fine. I only posted our "official recipes" not all of the other ones that have come up though we could do that so let me know your thoughts on that. I will just continue to add the recipes to the "box" as they are posted. Thanks!! (just to clarify I did this only after Jman showed me how :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha. Giving credit where credit is due. Good job, Carrie. Thanks for your time. We appreciate you!

Rachel said...

Looks good, Carrie! I think this'll do for now... we may need to rethink and reformat as we get bigger.