Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Picture Stacy running in out of the house with children hanging from her legs.

Ok. I know the title is a bit much, but this was me making Stacey's recipes. First, I have to say that everything tasted amazing. I made the meal for my family and my in-laws who said they felt like they had just eaten at a fancy restaurant! :) My only problem with the recipes was that the mushrooms require both the grill and the oven. I think next time I will just do them on one place or the other as I was - well, running back and forth (from the oven in the kitchen to the grill out on the porch) with children crying each time I went outside to the grill. (That's the kind of experience you don't get at a fancy restaurant!) Other than that, everything was amazing. Thanks, Stacey, for helping me to treat my in-laws to a delicious meal!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I know what that is like!!! LOL! Now I put a baby gate up to keep them securely in the play room when I must enter and exit the house many times quickly.

carrie said...

A "play room" ahh is that not the life!