Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Seconds, Anyone?

Hello Ladies! Can you believe we are almost done with our first round of recipes? Three months! Time is a phenomenal thing... it will never cease to amaze me. There are a number of different ideas floating around for our next round but first I want to see if everyone is up for another round. If you are not, for what ever reason, that is really okay. I have enjoyed every ones participation but I know when life gets too crazy you have to start eliminating. So for now lets hear who's in or out. More thoughts and ideas to come! I am excited for the next round. :)

7 comments:

Eva said...

I'm in-you know it!

carrie said...

I'm in, even though I'm behind!

stacita said...

I'm in if no one cares that I can't always keep up perfectly!

Unknown said...

I'm in!

Cahill Clan said...

Are you kidding me? free menus, great food, adult conversation? I am totally in!!!

Nikki said...

I'm in! Now that summer is about over things should not be s busy and i can be a better blogger~

Tisha said...

I am absolutely in! I am loving our recipes and tips.