Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Moroccan chicken stew delayed but delicious!!

So, I have been meaning to post this forever!! But, better late than never I suppose!

My first confession on this recipe is that I didn't make it! I totally cheated and honestly may do so again if the occasion arises. You see, I had all the ingredients on hand for a couple weeks. I was looking forward to it but found myself in a very chaotic schedule that left me with no time to cook. God smiled on me, and sent my sister to the rescue! She happen to have an abundance of time on her hands and enjoys cooking. SHe offered to take the ingredients, make me dinner, and deliver it!! HELLO!! So, sorry ladies but I jumped at the chance.

She claims to have followed the directions exaclty and the results were delicious!!! I will admit the first few bites I was unsure of the taste but, it quickly grew on me. She did use the saffron and I am fairly certain without it the recipe would be lacking. I loved the warm taste of hominess with the cinnamon yet, it was different and I realy enjoyed it! She and her boyfriend, both thought it was quite tasty.

No comments: