Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Review: Apple Brie Soup

Well, as you already know I made this with Alyssa. I agree with her, this is not my bowl of soup. I really didn't like it. It was too sweet and it seemed like it was missing something. I tried a little curry in my bowl and that wasn't it. I am curious as Alyssa asked, what would be good to serve with this? We had baked chicken breast, It was a nice balance for the sweetness. I would have liked to taste more brie in it also. I don't think I'll be trying this again unfortunately.

No comments: