Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin

First I have to say that I am so sad because Alyssa is going back to Malta and that means no more cooking with Chic Chef Alyssa. I am so sad about this that I feel myself sinking into a deep cooking slump. Boxed macaroni may be my family's fate for at least three weeks because of my sad, sad, condition. I am unsure that my inner chef can go on with out her. :(

On the lighter side of things, this was a great last recipe to do with her! We had so much fun stuffing the pork tenderloin, as Alyssa already said. Hee hee hee. It was worth it though. It tasted great. Our dad was visiting and he loved it as did Mark and Anders. Alyssa shared the details already so that is all I have to say!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

...once again, Eva, beautiful picture!