Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tasty Torta

The torta was very nice. We had it just shortly after it came out of the oven. It was so good. Then, I had another piece when it was lukewarm, as the recipe suggests, and it was still so, so good. Then, today I had a piece straight out of the fridge without warming it up and it was still good! I'll make this again. A great way to have spinach besides in a salad which is usually how I eat it. And I love it when the leftovers are still good and easy. Thanks, Carrie!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I agree about it being good at all three temps. I didn't even bother warming the leftovers because it was so good!