Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sloppy Joes!

So I never liked sloppy joes when my Mom made them when I was a kid, they were not made completely from scratch though as she would use a seasoning packet. I was very curious as to whether I would like these or not. I was pretty sure everyone else would like them even if I didn't. I forgot the Worcestershire sauce which I know was a main ingredient so I'll have to try again with it. But even without it both Jonathan and I liked it, the girls wouldn't even try it which was kinda funny and frustrating because I'm pretty sure if I could have got them to taste it they would have liked it. I will make this again with the Worcestershire sauce but I must admit part of me still feels like I did as a kid which was, I'd rather be eating a hamburger! :)

(I still haven't done the last two soups but I will!!)

No comments: