Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cake Decorating


I have only decorated a couple cakes in my life time. It is not really something that interests me other than for the kids birthdays. Andrew J turned 1 this weekend and we had a little shin-dig for him. I made sort of a safari type cake and thought I'd share it with you. I was pleased with how it turned out!

4 comments:

Cahill Clan said...

that is adorable and well done! For something you don't do often you look like a pro!

Unknown said...

Cute! I think its so great that you made the cake vs. buying one. Just adds to the special memory. You're a good mommy.

Eva said...

Good job Rach! I like the coconut (I'm guessing that's what it is) I agree with Alyssa home made is special.

carrie said...

Love the little animals!