Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Greek Food

Well, I am a Greek food fan. I like gyros with the lamb and sauce and everything. Unfortunately I did not like these lamb burgers. I am sorry... I don't think anyone has ever said they didn't like one of our recipes. I loved the Greek salad though!!!
Eva and I made this recipe, back when it was Greek week. I haven't posted because we took a picture and I have not gotten a chance to post the pic. So here I am weeks later and I still haven't posted my review. I figured I'd go ahead and post my review without the pic because I don't know if it'll happen with the pic! Sorry Eva! I will definitely make the Greek salad again - what a hit!

No comments: