Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Staci's Recipe Pick


I'm behind! I know a lot of you relate. Summer is unpredictable for us in a good way in that sometimes it's to nice to cook!

Anyway I loved the bread salad, it was a great change and I will absolutely make it again. The chicken was good as well though mine wasn't overly flavorful, I can't remember though if that was my fault......I didn't do the mushrooms because J and I are not big mushroom fans. We also added pasta with homemade pesto, but that was mainly for the girls since I wasn't sure they would like the salad. Unfortunately because we don't own a grill we decided not to attempt the grilled banana splits :( I'm very sad about that but thinking we may have to make them in VEGAS!!! Yum!

Great summer menu Staci!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks good - makes me want to make that recipe again!!!