Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

December

Okay, it seems the majority wants to skip December. I am kind of with Staci, we are all going to be cooking in December anyway but I am not traveling and I know that adds stress. Alyssa brought up not wanting the blog to go inactive, I really agree with that. How can we make sure that we don't lose steam with an entire month off? Carrie mentioned posting treat recipes (Chic Chefs to Beautiful Bakers! HA!), what does everyone think of that? I like that idea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure! I mean, I RARELY make desserts, nor do I know where the heck I am going to be in December, but . . . why not?! ha! Those are just minor details . . . Also, I'd like to just see pictures of things that people make for parties, etc. That would be fun.

Eva said...

It would be fun for each person to make a post about their own holiday traditions, like what certain food make the holidays seem like the holidays to them, including recipes of course!

carrie said...

I like Evas traditions idea and I think posting treats or even "entertaining" ideas/recipes would be fun. I'm not too worried about the blog going inactive I think we all enjoy it and will keep posting.