Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm really close to being all caught up!

So I got off work on Thursday night and went to QFC so i could make up before we start up again. So Thursday night we had meatloaf. It was also my first time making it myself. I think it turned out very well. Nathan said that it was better then my mom's! I did add a little too much oatmeal but it still was good. Friday during Carson's nap i got the chicken ready for the Jooieh Kabab. It was all really easy to get together except for the fact the i forgot the lemon juice and had to squeeze out 2 lemons to get enough juice. Now a swear to you i read the recipe for the rice a few times and for some reason i never processed the 35 minutes it needed to cook again. So we eat in shifts but it was still VERY good. I will for sure make it again as well. Carson just loved eating the "balls" (tomatoes). On Saturday Carson and I had leftovers for lunch and the plan was to make the Greek burgers for dinner but Nathans computer died and what was promised to be a 20 minute trip to the computer store ended up being an hour and 20 minute trip our Greek burgers changed to Red Robin burgers. So i will try again with the Greek burgers someday soon!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Gotta love red robin....we've ate there twice in the last month, which is alot for us :)

Rachel said...

Good job, little chic chef!!! Don't you love nap times for cooking? I do!!!