Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Meatloaf!!!

Okay, Nikki, I did the meatloaf just like you said. I had a hard time doing this because my mom's meatloaf is the recipe I use and we love it. But I decided to give it my undivided attention. The only thing I did was I added a 'Rachel' size handful of oatmeal - not a 'Carol' size handful! I still think it was a little soft. We missed the glaze that my mom's recipe has. All-in-all, it was gooo-ooodd! I served it with the traditional mashed potatoes and green beans! Everyone really enjoyed it!

...YEAH, I AM CAUGHT UP!!!

No comments: