Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Meatloaf and Burgers!

I am soo sorry for being so behind! I have been cooking but with moving and everything else in my life I haven't posted in awhile! So, here is my combined review!

I love love loved! the greek meal! I am not a lamb fan and never seem to cook greek so this was a nice stretch for me! I actually followed this one to the "t" a very new thing for me! I think this would be good without the bun and use the pattys with some kind of yummy pan sauce to transition into a winter food..... hmmmm things to work on!

And who doesn't love meatloaf? This is very similar to the way I have made meatloaf so I was excited to see a comfort food at this point! I made this as one of my first meals in my own place and so enjoyed it that it was also my breakfast the next morning!

Fabulous job!!!!!!

No comments: