Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Round Two!

Okay Chic Chefs! Let's talk about round two. I think we should start the beginning of October and maybe have a loose theme. For example soup and bread or comfort food or something like that. What do you think?

4 comments:

carrie said...

I vote for soup/stews. Great for fall! I also think we need to all make a point to catch up on any recipes we haven't finished. That would be me :)

Serena said...

I vote for soup/stews bread as well, I think that sounds great. I need to do some catching up as well. :)

Eva said...

I love soup. I always look forward to making it once fall comes.

Cahill Clan said...

I love the idea and think soups/stews would be great!