Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, June 23, 2008

check out "the olive tap" medina ohio


Hi there Girls...here is the website for "the olive tap" if anyone is interested. http://www.theolivetap.com/ David and I found this store at christmas time...they have amazing olive oils and balsmic vinagers. Some of my favorie mixes are: blood orange olive oil and black currentl balsmic / porchini mushroom olive oil and fig balsmic / a mix of garlic and basil olive oils and the traditional 18 yr balsmic / they have so many wonderful flavors but those are just a couple of my favs. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Tisha said...

Thank you for the Olive Tap info Serena! I checked out their website and love their stuff. I will definitely be keeping them in mind at Christmas for all of the food lovers in my life.

carrie said...

I thought the same thing Tisha, what a fun and different gift!