Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cooking Enthusiasts!



Lovely Ladies! My wonderful husband treated me to a night out on saturday evening and one of the places he took me was for dessert at Emeril's on the Gulf Coast! I thought since we are all cooking enthusiasts (even if we don't know much about Emeril) I would post a couple pics I took of the restaurant. I took them with my phone so they aren't great quality.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I'm thinking that second picture is the bar? It looks like it was a romantic evening. Sigh....I'd like one of those!