Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Grubbin'

So to quote my husband's review of this recipe, "It was grubbin'." I am going to take that as a compliment and keep this recipe as one of our favorites! I was worried about the chicken as my chicken breasts were much thicker than the recipe called for and they took more than twice the time to cook, but they still turned out tender and juicy! The sauce was delectable, and I will definitely use Stacita's recommendation in the future and mix the noodles and sauce together so as to enjoy it even more. Thank you Eva! It is so fun trying new foods!

No comments: