Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yum

We loved the curry. There was one BIG problem though. Not enough leftovers! I may have to make this again soon because I have been wanting it eversince. I did double the sauce as you suggested and I'm glad I did. My husband is not into tofu so I used chicken. I can't wait to add some bell pepper, bamboo shoots and more vegetables next time, potatoes would be good in this, and also experiment with red and yellow curry. I really love thai food and haven't had it recently (living in Walla Walla) so this made me crave it! Thanks Stacy!

No comments: