Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Yummm - Crispy Tofu

I made this recipe while gabbing with some girlfriends and drinking wine, and it still came out great! I thought it was really easy to prepare and I loved the crispy tofu. For some reason I normally just kind of toss in the tofu at the end and warm it up, but it was much better crispy. We had it with rice and spicy green beans and it was delicious! Our dinner guests gave it two thumbs up as well - so thank you Stacita! Can I just say again, this is so fun!

1 comment:

stacita said...

I love it that you've served both recipes to dinner guests! You're a brave girl (and social too!). :)