Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Got a question for all of you....

Hey Hey Girls...
A few things.. I have to apologize it has been crazy around here and haven't done much cooking the past few weeks so this weekend i'm going to make the curry and the crock pot reciepe. I'm really excited as they both look very yummy. Then its my turn on July 6th to share my reciepe...I came up with it this morning as I was getting ready, I'm really excited about that too. I shared it with David and he thought it sounded like a good one, so i'm good to go. Carrie I also plan on getting a pic to you this weekend too.
Now girls I have a question for all of you... I was wondering if ya'll minded if I invited a special friend of mine. A few of you know of him.. His name is David and he is a Certified Executive Chef who is serving in the Army as an Enlisted Aid to a Three Star General. Basically in civilian terms he is a personal chef and assistant to this General. He has been cooking since he was 14 years old and has a vast amount of culinary knowlege and is very very skilled at what he does. He has gotten to cook for so many different kinds of people from all walks of life from your average joe to high up officials. I was telling him about our blog and he thought it sounded pretty cool and would love to be a part of it. So I thought I would write and ask you girls what you think??
Have a great day... Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Cahill Clan said...

Serena,
Sounds like quite an accomplished chef! I would love to hear his input and take on our recipes. I think Carrie had a great idea last week with inviting people to share on the comments and not having the hassle of adding every new person.
Can't wait to hear what he has to say!

Cahill Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.