Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Giddie!

Hi Gals! I am now in California, not moved into a house yet however, nestled comfortably in TLF (temp. lodging facility- the military has acronyms for everything). I am brushing up on the past two recipes and going grocery shopping today. I can't wait!!! I have to say again how much fun I am having with our cooking club and blog! Thank you for being so into it and participating, really, I am so glad to have this going on in my life! :)

2 comments:

Eva said...

I'm are glad to have you participating in the recipes again!! And I found out mom has been sneaking on to steal the recipes!! Hahaha!

stacita said...

Rachel,
I agree. This is so much fun!
Glad you arrived safely in Cali!