Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Love the Blog!

Gals! I am loving how this blog is shaping up! I am so glad that everyone is participating and seeming to have fun with this! I am going to be hit and miss for a few weeks. We are wrapping up our time here in Miss. and will be leaving in about a week and a half. Our trip to Calif will take us about a week. We have decided to drive just a few hours (5-7 hours) each day and stop along the way to see friends and family. Then I don't know what our immediate internet situation will be at Travis AFB, we are staying on base in temporary housing. So, have fun, I'll drop in when I have time and an internet connection!!!

No comments: