Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One of my favorite cooking blogs


I found this cooking blog via a suggestion from something or someone....I honestly can't remember but I've really enjoyed it. Its called Pioneer Woman and is not only recipes but also the life of a family on a working cattle/horse ranch. It's funny and the food has always been yummy (the crash potatoes from June were soooo good with our Father's Day steaks). Anyway just wanted to share in case anyone has time to waste oh I mean has a culinary interest in another blog. Her's is very very popular with tons of readers and comments. Here is the site

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/

No comments: