Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Question for the masses?

Hey ladies,
I was just wondering if we want our group to grow or not. I have 3 sisters that have all hinted at the idea of doing something like this and may be interested in joining us if that is ok. I haven't invited anyone yet but if no one minds I could. Let me know! No big deal either way.

3 comments:

carrie said...

I had thought of a few more people who would be interested but since I figured we all knew a few which would grow our group really fast instead of making them an official part I recently sent them the blog address and though they can't post they can comment and of course read everything.

Rachel said...

Good idea Carrie. Staci, I think several more would max us out. We originally had in mind 8-9 which I think is right where we are at. Maybe your sisters would like to start a group of their own, I am sure they would have creative ideas we didn't even think of!

Cahill Clan said...

sounds like a plan! I was a bit skeptical myself of the group growing too fast but wasn't sure who had what in mind! Thanks for the idea carrie!