Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Tonight's dinner.


Dinner was so pretty tonight that I had to post a picture. Our friend Meade shot this elk and brought us meat (I feel much better eating meat that has lived a happy outdoor life!). I made a yummy pan sauce with some leftover red wine, broth, and farmer's market green onions. The salad is fresh from my garden. Then I roasted sweet potato and onions and made a balsamic reduction sauce. It was all really yummy!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Yum, looks and sounds good. Wish I could have come for dinner.

Eva said...

Wow! That is so beautiful! It could be in a cooking magazine for sure!