Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Meal Plan Ideas

So I'm assuming we all as families or individuals have a set of meals that we recycle through...at least that's how it is at our house over the course of a week there are maybe 2 new meals out of the 7 and that's if we are feeling both adventurous and taken the time to find recipes! So I'm looking to expand our stand by meals and wondering if everyone would be willing to share what their families are.

Here are some of ours

Stir fry (in various forms)
Spaghetti (also in various forms)
Tacos
Chicken with a side of rice or couscous and a veggie
Soup and Sandwiches
Home made pizza
A Roast of sorts

Usually several of these in some form are in our menu for the week.....and I'm getting burnt out a little and wanting new ideas!

So chic chefs lay some ideas on me!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We really like chicken enchilladas! I have a great recipe for those. If you want me to post it, let me know.
We do quite a bit of meatless dinners, I know a lot of husbands aren't into that. We do Black Bean Stew, again, great recipe. Veggie Lasagna, Scalloped Potatoes, Tuna Casserole. Hopefully that helps.

carrie said...

I'd like the chicken enchilada recipe and the Black Bean Stew one....any good fish recipes? I'd like to eat it more J isn't as in to it so I need some yummy recipes