Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Monday, June 16, 2008

How can you not love Tofu after this????

What a great recipe! I have made curries before but this one was the simplest yet! I love it! I didn't deviate much from the recipe since I was trying to compare it to other recipes I have tried. I did cook the tofu longer since I tend to like it on the "crunchier" side with curries so I did about 10 minutes on each side. I also added some stir-fry veggies after the tofu was about done and before adding the sauce. Let them cook a few minutes and then added the sauce. I really enjoyed this! My only problem was that I reverted back to my typical style towards the end and didn't measure the lime juice so I think I got a little much. That's typical me and no fault of the recipe! It was still fab and I can't wait to make it again! I even have a picture of it but since I'm not on my own computer I don't want to download the pics yet. But I will get it on here asap!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Staci! I do the same non-measuring thing! In fact last week I added too much lime juice to black bean soup because it was to bother-some to measure!!!