Introducing Creativity To The Alternative Diet: Many of us have segued from traditional dietary lifestyle to alternative dietary lifestyles, i.e. Gluten free, Vegan, Grain free, Real food, etc. What are we discovering?? These recipes are NOT mediocre!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

up for tofu

Hi there Girls...
I first have to apologize that I did not make the pork T. Although it looked very good. I don't eat a lot of pork so I don't cook it much, but more than that this time I just didn't have anyone to cook it for and found myself occupied with other things and not home much the past couple of weeks. I know.. still not a good enough excuse. :) To answer your question Stacy... lets try out a tofu reciepe that sounds great. I remember the baked tofu u and i made.. mmm yummy. I think we made pitas with it didn't we? hope u all are having a great week.
-serena

No comments: